Small footprint Flex 20 ATE
The Flex 20 is floor mounted but maintains a small footprint on the shop floor. A VPC S6 interface is normally used on this system allowing multiple test fixtures to be used with the system.
A typical system could consist of
- Industrial Rack Mount PC with up to 13 expansion slots
- PXI Chassis up to 18 Slots
- YAV Relay cards mounted in the VPC Interface
- In-Circuit Programming Module or JTAG Controller
- Rack Mount Instruments and Power Supplies
The VPC Interface will take our standard Functional Test Boxes or a Bed of Nails fixtures (CAM or Pneumatically Operated).
Loaded Software can include
- Teststand – Our Main Operating Environment
- Flexstand – Easily Create amazing Operator Interfaces
- Flex Drivers – Simple to use Drivers designed to make programming easy
- Flex Data Analyser – Get all the statistics on your Logged Test Results
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER – WHEN PRECISION MATTERS